What are Recreation News readers up to this week? Find out in our #LivePlayDo adventure roundup!
Submit your own photos by using #LivePlayDo on your favorite social network. You might find your photo featured in the coming weeks!
1. These West Virginia gals ventured out of the Mid-Atlantic this week to Destin Beach, Fla. Snuggled against the Gulf of Mexico in northwest Florida, Destin is rightfully famed for its sugar-white sands and emerald-hued waters. Photo submitted by @arrittm.
2. Reader @deb_kreg went on a sunset cruise out of Beaufort, North Carolina, this week and shared her photos with us. The area offers many different cruises, enabling adventurers to see dolphins or a spectacular sunset.
3. “life. is. ~•B A L A N C E•~” -David Kobe said reader @alexwmathis when he submitted this #LivePlayDo photo at Dark Hallow Falls, Virginia. We featured the falls during Waterfall Wednesday. Read about it here.
4. It’s summertime and the livin’s easy in Pittsburgh, where @tippa412 submitted this photo, “chillin’ dahn onna river n’at.” Where’s your favorite spot to wade in the water?
5. In northern Virginia, @skandigirl says it was “one of those hazy summer mornings” last week.